With real estate at all time highs, what kind of opportunities are there available to make the most out of it?
In this episode, Greg DuPont is joined by Richard Davis, an expert in what is happening in the real estate industry currently. He explains how you can make the most of the housing industry when it comes to figuring out if you should sell, buy, or rent your house/properties and the best ways to do it.
- The opportunities for individual investors in real estate
- The problems with interest rates and inflation when purchasing a home
- Why a cap rate is important in real estate investing and what it means
- Finding deals with housing auctions
- And more!
Connect with Gregory DuPont:
Connect with Richard Davis
- Email: RickDavis@Florida.cc
- Real Estate Brokerage and Construction
- Office Phone: (844) 227-6700
About our guest:
Rick Davis is an experienced Real Estate Agent, Commercial Builder, New Home Builder and Insurance Adjuster. licensed and experienced in commercial and residential real estate sales construction and restoration. He was first licensed in Real Estate in 1972, then in Construction in 1976. He is licensed in Pennsylvania, Maryland and Florida.