As of October 2020, the national debt has hit a record peak of a little over $27 trillion.
In this episode, Greg DuPont discusses the importance of acknowledging the increase of national debt as he shares valuable information on how to protect yourself and prepare for a continued increase.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The two types of retirement plans
- The impact of a Roth conversion on your future savings
- What unfunded mandates are
- Why a small increase in interest rate can add to a huge proportion of our overall national debt
- Why and how you should take advantage of the five years left of reduced taxes
- And more!
Tune in now to discover how you can prepare for the increase of national debt through a Roth conversion!