Throughout different stages of our life, we have to be leaders and followers. Leadership is a skill that you can learn if you have the right mindset.
In this episode, Greg DuPont is joined by Mary Rauchsenstein, chief encouragement officer at Leadership Edge Solutions. Mary shares how she became a leadership coach after being diagnosed with melanoma, stating that she knew she needed to make an impact by coaching those with the right mindset to become leaders.
Greg and Mary discuss:
- What it takes to be a good leader
- The difference between leading and managing
- The difference between a fixed mindset and a growth mindset
- Types of leadership
- And more
- Mindset The New Psychology of Success by Dr. Carol Dweck
- Becoming a Resonant Leader: Develop Your Emotional Intelligence, Renew Your Relationships, Sustain Your Effectiveness by: Annie McKee
- Connect with Gregory DuPont:
- DuPont Wealth Solutions
- (614) 408-0004
- LinkedIn: Gregory DuPont
Connect with Mary Rauchenstein:
About our guest:
With years of experience in Operations, Marketing, Training & Human Resources, Mary Rauchenstein launched Leadership Edge Solutions, LLC after obtaining her leadership certification with John C. Maxwell brand. She also obtained Health and Life coaching certifications as well as Transformational and Mastery coaching certifications through Health Coach Institute.